Thursday, August 30, 2007

And From the Player Lounge…

We saw Heather O’Reilly doing some scrap-booking in the player lounge. She was putting together a book from her senior year in college, which was a year ago, that ended in a glorious NCAA title for the Offensive MVP of the Final Four. Said the 22-year-old forward: “I wanted to do a scrapbook for the 2004 Olympics and I haven’t done it yet, and it’s almost time for the next Olympics! Better late than never, I guess.” Also, some staff members were working up a sweat playing interactive tennis and boxing. Hey, staff needs to get a workout in too.

3 comments:

Impedient said...

Aww, O'Reilly's so sweet!

azua4 said...

Thanks to whoever writes this blog. It keeps me busy in my econ class. I guess I should pay attention but this is way more exciting than a 90 year old professor talking….Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Boxing and tennis, yet no interactive soccer? I guess they must be soccered out. But that's just plain silly :)